Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Silver Bullet Member
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my first try at posting pictures. If it works, I have some other great ones to post. I know no one will believe this, but, I have owned a Red 9 for quite sometime... A gentleman in the U.K. was selling a holster stock on e-bay. In corresponding with him I found out that his grandfather had brought back this Broomhandle with the leather from WWI. He had to surrender the pistol in the last few years. The best part.... the stock number is the same as my pistol!!! I ended up buying the rig for quite a tidy sum. It even has a placque installed telling where his grandfather "captured" the rig. I'll try to post some fairly lousy pics now.

Download Attachment: Red Nine 011.jpg
176.09KB

Download Attachment: Red Nine 012.jpg
278.99KB

Download Attachment: Red Nine 014.jpg
269.73KB

· Registered
209 Posts
Their just something about a red 9,i bought my son one a couple years ago.love to shoot it,just a neat gun.Saw one on tv the other day Clint Eastwood (Joe kidd) was the movie.You are a lucky gut to find the stock and the story that went with the gun.

· Silver Bullet Member
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ron,
I realize that I was just lucky to find a stock with the correct number. The gentleman that I bought it from told me that the original pistol was a red 9, so I didn't feel too bad matching them up. I will probably never sell it anyway.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.