Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Dow
Jeff Nolls book "The Imperial German Regimental Marking" is outstanding for explaining and identifying Imperial German unit markings. The alphabetal listing is very helpful. I use it all the time.
Jan

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Dow
Jeff Nolls book "The Imperial German Regimental Marking" is outstanding for explaining and identifying Imperial German unit markings. The alphabetal listing is very helpful. I use it all the time.
Jan

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Dow,
Jeff's book is great, and a bargain at twice the price. It's almost a must have, to cross index with "Histories of 251 Divisions of the German Army 1914-1918". Also, if you can, find a copy of Görtz German Small Arms Markings. Another excellent referrence. I use all of these on nearly a daily basis.

Ron

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Dow,
Jeff's book is great, and a bargain at twice the price. It's almost a must have, to cross index with "Histories of 251 Divisions of the German Army 1914-1918". Also, if you can, find a copy of Görtz German Small Arms Markings. Another excellent referrence. I use all of these on nearly a daily basis.

Ron

·
Registered
1,782 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
LU
The title of the book is "Histories of 251 Divisions of the German Army Which Participated in the War (1914-1918)" It was reprinted by The Naval& Military Press LTD, England. ISBN 0 948130873
Jan

See Figure 18a-c, for pages from.
2/2, HISTORY 1912 ERF, J.R.152.M.G.71. click the link below.
http://www.gunboards.com/luger/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3846

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.