Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
15,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me start this thread.
Please follow these rules or I'll delete or modify the posting

1. This thread is for people we rely on and who accept orders for work.
2. No, none complaints - a comment like, but he is very slow in fixing something IS acceptable.

3. This thread is not just for lugers, but other items, holsters, 1910's, Sauers, belts, etc.

MARC - give me a better title, this one stinks :)

·
Administrator
15,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
will make better but

General Luger fixing
Gerald Tomeck ( [email protected] ) - He is a really nice guy and quick on repairs - expert on Luger magazines, bases repair and taking dents out of bodies. Repairs 32 shot trommel mags. GT has put together and made me 4 inch bull barrel lugers, 6 inch Navy (to include repro navy rear sight).

Holster Repair
- Jerry Burney - he uses original type thread - any leather item, he can do. If you have something messed up, he can fix it. ( [email protected] )

Restore of almost any firearm
- Lugerman (Eugene G) - he is a nice guy, but his returning calls and emails can be haphazard and expect a Year for a simple reblue.

Grip Repair
Jim Soloman [email protected] - Jim has done a number of grips for me, fixing and repairing several that I wanted to keep the original ones with the luger.

·
Administrator
15,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So, how about Gale Morgan ?

I'd also love to own a Ted Green restored luger.
Hope he's doing better.
Last I heard was that Gale Morgan was not taking on lugers anymore, or much of anything, but that is from a rumour
Ted Green was hurt pretty bad from a fall and he says he won't do restoration anymore. I used to have a G date that he had done and I foolishly sold it

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Great idea Ed!
Days ago, I was wondering if someone could restore my Borchardt grips and magazine base.
I will contact Jim if he can take the job.
Douglas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts