Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
221 - 240 of 343 Posts
Discussion starter · #222 ·
RARE 1935 Tokarev TT33

One from 11 RARE gun find in USA, one of the FIRST Tokarev beginning production "TT33" not "TT30" in 1935.This gun have very sharp marking and also RARE to see original bluing bore.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #224 ·
Other Crown Jewry of Russian TT30 with #5953, 1933 surface ! We wait for this event probably 15 years ! Congratulations for all Russian Tokarev collectors! I believe my data lift and put Russian Tokarev pistol in same or even higher level than lots of WW2 Pistol, now every collector can see how many guns existing in USA and I can tell, not to many compere with Luger or Mauser and other guns. I heard somebody talking about my data , "all this information not accurate." May be more guns surface soon I star count only 15 year ago. I have one simple principle apply for data : If I don't see the gun by myself I didn't add to data. In this case I personally responsible for information I put in. After all I hope this information help all of you. Thank you.

Attachments

We really appreciate your efforts and contribution to the TT collectors community!

- - - Updated - - -

Other Crown Jewry of Russian TT30 with #5953, 1933 surface ! We wait for this event probably 15 years ! Congratulations for all Russian Tokarev collectors! I believe my data lift and put Russian Tokarev pistol in same or even higher level than lots of WW2 Pistol, now every collector can see how many guns existing in USA and I can tell, not to many compere with Luger or Mauser and other guns. I heard somebody talking about my data , "all this information not accurate." May be more guns surface soon I star count only 15 year ago. I have one simple principle apply for data : If I don't see the gun by myself I didn't add to data. In this case I personally responsible for information I put in. After all I hope this information help all of you. Thank you.
does the surface look like re-finished?

Discussion starter · #226 ·
yes, looks like. but any conditions for this 1933 year will be considering as gold :) Only 42 guns count around the world, and only 15 still alive all other deactivated!

221 - 240 of 343 Posts