Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member 2012
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was able to give this one a new home this weekend. In looking over my data base I see 840190 which was also an RZM had a panagraphed muzzel as well. What is the current thinking on why this was done? A long long time ago in a far away galaxy I remember something about going in for some type of repair or upgrade. Do that ring a bell???

Download Attachment: MVC-074S.JPG
40.21KB

Download Attachment: MVC-075S.JPG
42.76KB

Download Attachment: MVC-076S.JPG
29.6KB

·
Gold Bullet Member 2012
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I read the articles by John Pearson and I really liked what I read. Did some checking and find that I have PPK # 275210 k and the full serial number is stamped on the outside right side of the slide. The last 3 numbers ARE NOT scratched inside. The back of the mag is numbered 275210 k with the number 1 underneath it. The numbers on the slide and the mag are just slightly smaller than the serial number on the frame. Do you think he could come to the party too???

·
Registered
416 Posts
quote:Originally posted by taudelt

Was able to give this one a new home this weekend. In looking over my data base I see 840190 which was also an RZM had a panagraphed muzzel as well. What is the current thinking on why this was done? A long long time ago in a far away galaxy I remember something about going in for some type of repair or upgrade. Do that ring a bell???

[
Download Attachment: MVC-076S.JPG
29.6 KB
The SN on the slide in muzzle area is not pannagraphed but stamped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.