Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another one of my S/42 1937 P08, but this one has no suffix. How common is that? All matching (including firing pin and both grips) except magazine, which is an aluminum based fxo and 37 marked unserialed magazine. Bore is excellent overall. Should I hold onto this one as a collectable peice, or is it a shooter (I have two other all matching S/42 P08s). Thanks Gentlemen, hope the pics work, sorry there are alot, but I've tried to reduce the size.
Joe

·
Administrator
16,719 Posts
Nice Joe, good presentation. If it doesn't have a suffix, then that means it went from z to no serial number to a... They are estimated to be made in 4500p to 400b serial numbers in 1937.

Also, if you could post the pictures here on the forum, so the pictures stay with the thread?

ed

·
Premium Member
4,387 Posts
Joe
It might be clearer if you look at the table/chart/bar diagram on page 16 of "Third Reich Lugers". It plainly shows the 10,000 (serial number 1 to serial number 10000)no suffix Lugers Lugers manufactured in 1937.
Jan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.