Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

I need your help because I am working on a documentation about the Schwarzlose M 1908 pistol. I need some input on observed serialnumbers and its proofs. Pics are very appreciated.

Every answer will help.

Thank you very much

Fritz

Attachments

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm,

That is all men??? What is on over there ??

No answer is an answer, but ... .

I am more than disapointed!

Fritz

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Fritz,
Not many collectors have one of these neat little blow-forward pistols, so your chances of getting a quick response is pretty low. I have only had a chance to buy one of these guns on two occasions and missed both times. I would love to have one as I think they are a very unique pocket pistol and there are very few blow-forward design guns.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have one not sure if your still looking for info when i looked for info on a Schwarzlose 1908 back in 2008 there was hardly any info i have magazine on the pistol i believe it is gun world i would have to look

- - - Updated - - -

if you google schwarzlose 1908 pics of my pistol are on gunbroker.com

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank's a lot, Alex, I like this kind of input very much.

In the meantime I wrote my article on the Schwarzlose 1909 in the new German military periodical "RWM Depesche".

You can see a short excerpt here: http://www.rwm-depesche.de/ than click on "Waffen" and than on " Pistolen +Revolver" and

RWM 06.

Alex, if you are interested in my article please send a PM !

By the way the brownish grips are strange.

Fritz

·
Administrator
13,290 Posts
Thread is stuck to the top

hopefully you can get some help

·
Registered
33 Posts
i have one not sure if your still looking for info when i looked for info on a Schwarzlose 1908 back in 2008 there was hardly any info i have magazine on the pistol i believe it is gun world i would have to look

- - - Updated - - -

if you google schwarzlose 1908 pics of my pistol are on gunbroker.com
I PMed you.

·
Gold Bullet Member 2012
6,132 Posts
Observed SN 819 which was in nice condition except for a crack about half way down the L/H grips which were black.

Owner was asking $600. Should I have bought it ???

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Yep. I have been looking for a decent one in that price range with no luck.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts