Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past week-end I saw an interesting FN 1922. It had the common "Army State" marking on the side of the slide but it had an additional set of markings on the barrel, visible through the ejection port. BOJ. TEXH. 3ABOÄ (The last character really isn't a Ä but the forum software changes the character. It is a cyrillic character that looks sort of like a tower.) Is there anybody here who can translate that text?

Thanks,

·
Registered
410 Posts
It is abbreviation for a "Vojno Technicki Zavod". Pronunciation is "Voynoh Teknickie Shavhod" and meaning is "Military Technical Works", something like Arsenal. Vojno Technicki Zavod is old name of famous Yugoslavian Zastava Arms Factory.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand but I did not buy the pistol. The seller was asking about twice what the pistol was worth. The only other markings I have not yet described are a small Crown over J stamp on the heel of the frame (on the rear, above the grip safety and below the slide) and a very small F stamped below and to the right of the Crown/J.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.