Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member 2012
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone delt with Simpsom Ltd.? Are they reliable and honest?
I've heard that they "boost" somewhat. Please help!!

Thanks all,
BogeyB

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Bogeyb

From what I have read on this forum Simpsons has been recommended as a quality dealer, as to your querry on boosted prices. rule of thumb you pay for what you get. This was not meant to offend you or Simpsons it is just my experience in the collecting field in general.Quality will always command a high premium as I am sure you will agree.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
I have had dealings with Simpson Ltd. for over 15 years and found them to be reliable and honest. I highly recommend them to both advanced and beginning collectors.
Jan

G

·
I've bought two guns from them in the last 3 months. Both were just as decribed, came when expected and were reasonably priced compared to similar guns on other sites. I also had questions when I called "just to make sure". In both cases they pulled the gun out and looked it over, while we were on the phone, as they answered my questions "just to make sure".

I couldn't ask for more.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have complete trust and confidence in Bob Simpson; he satands behind his merchandise 100% and I have never heard a credible complaint about his business practices. He has on numerous occasions helped me acquire both knowledge and rare pieces I was seeking.

A great guy to do business with.

Tom A.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Have purchased several Lugers from Bob Simpson over the past 3 years with only two returns. Those 2 were not misrepresented; I just changed my mind and they courteously honored my return request.

Last year I detoured on a trip to Michigan just to drive over and meet Bob and some of his employees . . . . interesting and enjoyable trip.

I recommend Simpson's without reservation.

Regards,
Luke

·
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone one their experiences. I will do business with them when my C&R comes in...
BB

·
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just to let everyone know... I ordered a 1920 DWM #40xx o. It was as stated and the service was super!! I WILL order from Simpson again.

One thing though...does anyone know where I can get some GECO 7.65 from?? Please help!!

Thanks,
BB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.