Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this pop up on GB last night. I emailed the seller asking if it had markings on the front grip strap as I was pretty sure I could just catch the edge of a marking in a couple of photos and in the ad he described as having matching numbered magazines which in one of the photos you can see the base plate of one of them. Amazingly he replied to my email at midnight his time and said he would look today and get back to me. So I held off hitting the bin button because if it was a double of one I already have or if it lacked police markings I probably wouldn't buy. Well apparently someone beat me to the punch as this afternoon I saw it had sold. So if it was one of y'all I am curious if it did have markings and if so what they are. Nice Pre War Commercial M1934 Mauser 32 ACP Matching - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 897030918

·
Registered
813 Posts
Hard to see from the photos, but the magazine looks like a different number. so may not be original to this pistol. Not enough photos to see what it is. Top of slide, magazine floor plate?

Bob

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The seller returned my email even though I wasn't the buyer. According to him the front grip strap marking is LG and all serial numbers match. I cropped and flipped the one photo and what I can make out is the magazine number does indeed match. So for those keeping track of numbers it is 382,378. Well although I didn't end up with it, looks like someone is getting a nice rig.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts