1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
I understand his pain. I read the post on the other site. It took me a long time to get an extractor to re place the one I broke. I am going to try and find a machine shop to see if they can duplicate the extractor for me. Probably cost alot but if it works I'm buying in bulk. I have found a glock 17 recoil spring works with My mutt steyr I use as my test mule for stuff. I purchased a firing pin from one of the fine folks over here. Shout out to luger doc! There is one for sale over on gb also as I type this, if that helps him any.
I cannot bring myself to part out any of em, even the ugly mutt. I always wondered why no niche gun manufacturer has brought out a reproduction steyr hahn. They do it for other old pistols. Guess not enough market for it. I would pay 1500-2000 for a brand new manufactured one. Be kinda cool actually. Modern steel and spare parts galore. Lol now I just need to find some wealthy backers to get this project off the ground. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Unfortunately no...they arent interested in small projects at least the local ones. I know I'm way late responding to this post. Life gets in the way. Also with the madness in the world currently. I havent given up searching for a shop and will continue it.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
How much for the trigger bar?

Thanks
T
Mine is sending in USA for a member but one in auction ending 19 january if t's that you want : here picture from
Yellow Line Amber Tan Metal

1 - 20 of 24 Posts