Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
354 Posts
It’s a schnellfeuer model, notice the long detachable magazine. IMO this is a good example of some of the commercial market military quality weapons purchased by the SS (VT and TK primarily) in the pre 1941 timeframe before they were formally equipped with weapons from Wehrmacht allocations. I’ve seen these used by them in other photos as well.

· Registered
6,962 Posts
Schnellfeuer was a milestone pistol. Although Spanish gunmakers had selective-fire pistols in production before Mauser, the production volume was small, and their influence in the world was small too. After famous Mauser producing Schnellfeuers, the world started looking at the selective-fire pistols seriously.

· Registered
6,962 Posts
I got an Astra 902 and test fired 20 rounds from it with stock. I have to say full auto pistol is impractical. But it is a great C&R to look at.

The real advantage of Schnellfeuer over other C96 is its removable magazine.

· Registered
199 Posts
I got an Astra 902 and test fired 20 rounds from it with stock. I have to say full auto pistol is impractical. But it is a great C&R to look at.

The real advantage of Schnellfeuer over other C96 is its removable magazine.
I’ve fired the schnellfuer (sp?) completely uncontrollable and rpm way too high mag dump in 3 seconds….

1 - 6 of 6 Posts