Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all:

Have a chance to buy a nice Swiss holster (w/strap) for my 1920, 9mm, 6" barreled commercial.

Need to know if it's a fit. Holster looks long enough but its not in my hands to try it out.

Thanks for any help..

Redwing~

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Redwingwon

Welcome to the forum, generally the Swiss examples came equipped with 4&3/4 barrels and the holsters were sized for that length.

If your 1920 has had a rebarrel chances are that you would damage the bottom of the holster and that would be an injustice to the Bern factory.

Perhaps looking around for a repro to fit your commercial would be more in order if you are not to set on purchasing an original.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey lugerlou:

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm sorry I'm late as I have been on travel.

This was a great looking holster rig but with my six inch barrel, it just wouldn't work. You saved me some money with your information and for that, I thank you very much... Do you know who sells "repro" 6" holsters (maybe Navy's)??

Redwing~

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Redwingwon

Re the repro holsters, look to ebay and if you require one made to order send a message to Jerry Burney the forums resident holster expert and he will provide you with the details as he has a stellar reputation on this forum and on the other luger site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.