Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine scored this Luger a couple of weekends ago at a gunshow in Orlando.What was bubba thinking when he perpetrated this atrocity?

Len

Download Attachment: km1.jpg
59.48KB

Download Attachment: km2.jpg
64.38KB

Download Attachment: km3.jpg
72KB

Download Attachment: km4.jpg
29.07KB

Download Attachment: km5.jpg
33.34KB

Download Attachment: km4a.jpg
9.97KB

G

·
Well, I thought about bidding but changed my mind. I think it is nice looking but alittle to fancy for my tastes. I would also like to say that I have never owned a Luger before but, am in the market to purchase one. I have been very tempted but havnt found the best deal yet. So for now, Im just a "newbie" looking to expand my knowledge before buying one.

·
Administrator
15,553 Posts
Well, there are thousands of them for sale... Welcome to the forum btw, there are lugers at gun shows, at the gun auctions and for sale on the forum. Patience will get you a nice one. first thing you ahve to decide is; do you want a "luger" or do you want one from a specific era or maker?

Buy Jan Still's books, buy other luger books and read this forum, that is a heck of a start and will save you a lot of money...

Ed

G

·
Thanks for the advice. Im glad I had found this sight before buying one. I have been a member to Gunboards for quite some time now and didnt find this perticular sight until recently.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.