Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of photos of my latest acquisition

Download Attachment: Cz27_64783b.jpg
107.84KB

Download Attachment: Cz27_64783a.jpg
100.6KB

This is a 42 Commercial. This pistol is identical to the markings of the 42 Eagle K police gun except that the Eagle K marking on the left trigger web is not there. Notice that there is no proof on the slide near the serial number, and also notice that the firing proof is the Lion N instead of the Eagle over Swastika. The barrel is WaA76 marked and I think that this indicates that the barrels were made and proofed else were and assembled into pistols as they neared the end of assembly. The nearest serial number I have data to this pistol is also a 42 Commercial, closely followed by a couple of Norwegian Police guns. This is only the third 42 Commercial I have data on.

Enjoy,

Robert

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Let me give you my address in order to relieve you of that awlful burden of acquiring such an unappreciated and dreadful specimen !!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is so unappreciated and such a dreadful piece I do not know what to do with it, ;) Just about as awful as say serial number 19680, or maybe as bad as say serial number 20024. It fills another hole in the collection. As far as where I find these Cz's, they find me. I follow the forums on Both Gunboards and ParallaxBills websites. I answer any and all questions. There are a lot of folks out there that have these pieces and want them in a Collection of other Cz's. I have made many friends, many places. This particular pistol was on one of the Auction websites and a friend realized what it was and bought it using a buy it now price. He bought it purely to put into my collection. He made a bit of a profit as well. My most dreadful and unappreciated pieces have found me, not me finding them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.