Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the show this weekend and picked up an Austrian contract HP in about 90-95% condition. It is LGK K marked and has a serial number under 100 According to Anthony’s book on page 782, that makes it issued to Kamten police. No holster or matching mags though. Paid $1000.00 and it was the cheapest HP in the show, other than the copies. No import mark that I can find. Occupation HP’s were priced at around $2400.00 and commercial ones at $1300-1400.

· Premium Member
906 Posts
My son held that gun on Friday but bought another HP from the same dealer, that's an interesting HP you bought. They had nice stuff that outfit, very good to my son on the deal.

· Registered
1,138 Posts
Went to the show this weekend and picked up an Austrian contract HP in about 90-95% condition. It is LGK K marked and has a serial number under 100 According to Anthony’s book on page 782, that makes it issued to Kamten police. No holster or matching mags though. Paid $1000.00 and it was the cheapest HP in the show, other than the copies. No import mark that I can find. Occupation HP’s were priced at around $2400.00 and commercial ones at $1300-1400.
Here is what the manual and holster worn by the Karnten Gendarmerie looked like.
Publication Book Font Paper Paper product

Sleeve Font Book Collar Blazer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts