Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen ; submitted for your preview is a excellent example of both the pistol and its holster. Of the two, the holster is by far, way and above more rare than the pistol. Study it closely as I have gotten numberous calls asking to help identify a NSKK holster which to date all have been faked. In my travels, of all the Nazi High Party holsters, the NSKK is the rarest of them all with only three being noted as original. Trust that you will study and enjoy it.

Download Attachment: holster front.JPG
174.28KB First critical step in identification of an orginial NSKK holster is that it has a brass stud. If you do not have that feature, then close shop and go home,
and PLEASE, all NSKK holsters are black !!!
Download Attachment: holster rear.JPG
170.14KB

Download Attachment: holster flap symbol.JPG
161.48KB Once again , we have the famous 5 loop stitching pattern on the tab. Study the location of the eagle in relation to the stud.

Download Attachment: symbol laid flat.JPG
144.58KB If one will concentrate on the two opposite sides of the wreath midway you will notice an indented portion on the leather flap. This is from the tab at the end of the hold down strap resting up against the flap for 65 years. Yours should have it also.

Download Attachment: holster exposed.JPG
159.26KB Although best seen in a darker environiment, there is the Walther PP purple ink stamped directly below the stud cover.

Download Attachment: DRGM AKaH marks.JPG
143.75KB

Download Attachment: pistol left side.JPG
173.4KB

Download Attachment: pistol left side close up.JPG
164.66KB As one can readily witiness, the symbol is directly above the magazine release button so there shouldn't be any problems about whether or not we have a real original pistol should there?

Download Attachment: pistol right side.JPG
160.69KB

Download Attachment: pistol right side close up.JPG
155.49KB

Download Attachment: bottom rear gripstrap.JPG
135.86KB I had to show the only blue wear on this otherwise mint example.

G

·
In my travels, of all the Nazi High Party holsters, the NSKK is the rarest of them all with only three being noted as original.
Hello John,

There is a problem with the link to the various images that you were trying to post.

I wish to disagree with your opinion above, instead the NFKK holster is rarer than the NSKK holster.

Albert

·
Registered
117 Posts
Gentlemen ; submitted for your preview is a excellent example of both the pistol and its holster. ....
155.49KB
Download Attachment: bottom rear gripstrap.JPG
135.86KB I had to show the only blue wear on this otherwise mint example.
John,
Any chance of getting your pics restored directly into this thread? This is an excellent reference and it's a shame to have them gone!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hello John,

There is a problem with the link to the various images that you were trying to post.

I wish to disagree with your opinion above, instead the NFKK holster is rarer than the NSKK holster.

Albert
Albert,
I agree with you concerning the rarity of the Nationalsozialistische Fliegerkorps (NSFK). Although I sure there are others in advanced collections, I've only had the priviledge of seeing one - 40 years ago. It popped up in a SGN ad by a sporting goods store in PA. They had no idea what it was and sold it for $35-$45. Here is a picture of one; courtesy of Lt. Col. Whittington.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,075 Posts
Thought I posted the photos but I don't see them so here they are again.

Steve
I moved your thread to its OWN thread, since it should stand alone and not be inside someone else's thread.

FOLKS ASKING FOR MORE PICTURES, YOU DO REALIZE THIS THREAD IS 6 1/2 YEARS OLD????????

·
Registered
117 Posts
FOLKS ASKING FOR MORE PICTURES, YOU DO REALIZE THIS THREAD IS 6 1/2 YEARS OLD????????
Ed, yes I do. If the pics had been downloaded directly into the thread, they would still be here for others to see and learn from. One of my pet peeves is thread pics downloaded to a 3rd party site, where they eventually disappear. It seriously hurts the educational value of, not only a particular thread, but the overall site.
(sorry huggie, I'm ranting in general, not at you specifically.

·
Administrator
15,075 Posts
yes, it is a pet peeve of mine too, but you are Wrong, we have had software changes and LOST all the older photos...

Its a pain, but something we had to live with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.