Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Buy one, and enjoy. WTP variations are available on the C&R market from time to time. Get a nice collector grade one would take some waiting time though.

·
Super Moderator
3,927 Posts
Neat!

My little stash is a bit smaller.
Brown grips, black grips and a French one.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Very nice Vilm, I like the sleeve and holster. I only have a couple of holsters for my WTPs. I would like some more but they seem to be scarce on this side of the pond.

Regards,

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
I got one holster. It came with the pistol. On its cover, there are two lines of text. The first line looks being a German officer's rank and name... A colonel? a sergeant? Or a general officer? No idea.

The 2nd line... Looks being a unit ... I have no idea on these writings... If you could tell. Here are the pictures of the holster:

20210112_204809.jpg
20210112_204644.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got one holster. It came with the pistol. On its cover, there are two lines of text. The first line looks being a German officer's rank and name... A colonel? a sergeant? Or a general officer? No idea.

The 2nd line... Looks being a unit ... I have no idea on these writings... If you could tell. Here are the pictures of the holster:

The markings literally translated approximate:

High Secretary, Wood(en), Military District, 10% Special Rail Road Service Command

21 - 26 of 26 Posts