Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
An 1905 Marine Colt .....Condition around 82%.... turning a plum color with no pitting. (The Marine 1905 was unique with certain characteristics .....(diamond grips along with other unique differences) The Marine corps, at that time, was small and the 808 that were produced ( mine 535 in the series) was ample enough to supply Marine Corp. officers. It would make an excellent addition to a military or Colt collection. 3200 plus 15 ( The Marines maintained their weapons, The bore is like glass)
Thanks for looking,
Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Joe, What is the condition of the bore? Are the numbers under the pistol grips matching the frame and cylinder yoke?
Thanks,
Chi

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Joe, What is the condition of the bore? Are the numbers under the pistol grips matching the frame and cylinder yoke? Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Chi
Joe, What is the condition of the bore? Are the numbers under the pistol grips matching the frame and cylinder yoke? Please email me at [email protected]

Chi
All parts are marked where they should be marked. This is the best 1905 Marine revolver (as far as condition) that I've seen. The Marine Corp., at that time, was very small part of our military, and the were stationed at places that were not good to weapons.....Panama, Cuba and the Philippines.
As I mentioned above the bore is like glass, a reflection on how well the Marines to take good care of the functional parts of their weapons.
Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts