Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am helping a friend of mine sell his reference book collection. He does not own or operate a computer. All of the books are USED and the covers, if applicable, may have some damage. The books are solid, but they are not new in the wrapper. They are used books. He will be doing the shipping on Fridays only and will be by media mail for any book under $50. The higher end books will go priority mail.
The prices do include shipping CONUS.
Payment by USPS MO or check from known members.

Update 072420 REV Page 001.jpg Update 072420 REV Page 002.jpg Update 072420 REV Page 003.jpg
There are too many books to post pics of them. I do have one pic of the front of each book if needed. Please PM a valid email address and I will send a pic. Please PM me and I will send you the payment information. These will be cross posted after a week, so the time stamp with “I will take it” will be the rule. I know there are several authors of these books on this forum, no offense intended.

John

View attachment 629525 View attachment 629533 View attachment 629581

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim, Click on the link to the PDF. He does not have the two books you were inquiring about.
John

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
Where do we find the listing of the books? Advise please. Thanks, JIM
in the first post, there is a .pdf file with all the books for sale....Bill

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump with update. Thanks for looking. There are some very good reference books that I am surprised are still available.
John

Update 072420 REV Page 001.jpg Update 072420 REV Page 002.jpg Update 072420 REV Page 003.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts