Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this holster up a while back with a WW2 BHP and am thinking of selling but when I look online I see a wide range of values. I'll attach some pics but its stamped dla 43 and has a WaA195 mark with the eagle above that did not come out well in the pic but can been see easily under a light.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
That's a tough question. Price is always subjective to what someone is willing to pay for one. That is why you see prices vary so much. Its a common holster in nice shape. I would say 100 to 150. if you really want to move it, then price on the low side. if you can afford to wait or don't need the money, then the high side. but yes, some dealers I could see putting a 200 dollar figure on it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Common maker, and common date. Lots of cracking on the flap. Giving the condition it's in, I'd estimate $100-$125 tops.

Matt:cool:

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I am no longer seeing any wartime holsters in the low $100 range. So I would say $150 would be fair.

Also you have a High Power holster and not a Hi-Power holster as the latter was strictly a U.S. Browning Arms Company postwar commercial term.

Anthony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts