Jan C. Still Lugerforums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale is a WWI trommel/snail drum loader. Everything seems to be in order and functions as it should. There is some wear from many years of storage. It does have one small spot of surface rust on the left side at the bottom/center. It is marked on the left side with the Crown over what looks to be a cursive S (1914-1918, if my research serves me well), and also B/N. Asking $1100.

If anyone would be interested, I have always wanted to add a Luger to my own personal collection, and would not be against doing a partial trade. It doesn't have to be anything special. Shooter grade is fine as long as it shoots straight, and displays nice.

I would also like to extend another thank you to the fine people who offered me advice on this item. Without your help, I would still probably be completely lost.

Here is a link to the discussion over this piece.
http://luger.gunboards.com/showthread.php?38477-Needing-some-help-identifying-Luger-gun-parts

Attachments

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet Member
10,229 Posts
Congratulations Ed! I have about $15,000 tied up in my P-Kasten, 5 drums, loader, Artillery manual etc but if I was looking for a loader I would have been all over this one! Nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts