Air gun Trigger Revolver Wood Gun barrel
Bicycle part Bumper Office supplies Carbon Automotive exterior
Wood Cylinder Tool Kitchen utensil Bicycle part
Air gun Trigger Automotive exterior Gun barrel Gun accessory
Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Automotive wheel system Material property
Handgun holster Sleeve Wood Personal protective equipment Durango boot

See less See more
#3 ·
I noticed that WWII Colt 1911A1 is usually higher priced than RR and Ithaca in comparable condition... Is that universal on the market? Their production volumes were similar, why does Colt go higher?

If Colt does go higher, usually, how many percent?

#6 ·
A beauty OP.

On Colt values, if all three are common variants, the premium over RR and Ithaca is typically maybe 20%. That said, less common variants of some RRs can be much more than an average Colt like a Type I, one of about 10K made. They are often about 2 times or even more, the price of the average common Colt. A type II RR will bring a bit more but not as much of the type I. An early Ithaca built with a Colt WW1 frame will bring a premium as will any early Ithacas with a DuLite finish, both costing more than the run of the mill Colt.

Any good Blue Colt, 700000 to 734500 serial numbers, will typically be a 5 digit sale. Moral of the story, they are a bit more complex to know what brings how much. There are many variables.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.